Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Swimming Lessons

My kids have been taking swimming lessons this summer and they have all learned so much! I think we'll sign them up for another session in August.

Sweet Pea has gone from being afraid to be in water above her waist to touching the bottom of the pool in 4.5 ft water... as long as she can still touch the wall. Fine with me - I think that's a HUGE step in the right direction. And she now loves the lazy river... formerly known as the river of terror.
She is holding on to her teacher for dear life!
The Chief is a fish at heart. He can float on his tummy all by himself and likes to see how long he can stay underwater holding his breath... this freaks me out a little.



He looks so cute in this life jacket!
Loobers is loving her Daddy class. Her favorite part is chasing the floating toys around the lazy river. She cries when it's time to leave and always wants to go play on the "off limit" toys during class. What a rebel.

5 comments:

Venzors said...

Ok Tammy I had no idea you had a blog til I saw it on Joy's blog. Grandpa came back from that trip and was beaming. He talked all about your kids and fishing. He had such a good time. Your kids are so cute!!

Venzors said...

I am so glad Thomas is doing better.

Jen said...

Whoo hooo! Another family blog. I am so excited! Fun stuff swimming!

Melonee said...

fun stuff, Im excited, maybe we can keep in touch better this way!!! cut pics!

Biggs Family said...

Yeah girl! I am so glad that you are blogging now. I can't tell you how much fun it is to keep in touch this way. I love all the pictures of the family.