.jpg)
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Digital Scrapbooking
Ok, So I'm getting hooked on digital scrapbooking and I tried it for the first time yesterday. I know, I'm always so far behind the times. It's so addictive when there are so many GREAT and FREE websites out there to download adorable things. My friend is loaning me here photoshop to try out and I love it!!! I had so much fun changing and painting all the little embelishments. I just finished my first attempt, some Christmas photos of Sweet Pea and I just had to share them. I hope the file is not so big I can't upload it.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is so good!! I think I could even do that and enjoy it. Good Job.
OH my goodness, you did an amazing job! Ok so me to, I am loving digital scrapbooking. Our blog picture is done in digital scrapbooking. It is so fun and so easy and free. So we are totally going to have to share websites because that is a cute layout. I use the shabbyprincess.com but that has been the only one so far. I am so happy you have a blog. Love you.
cuuuuuuuuute! even if it is digital. I am going to stage a rebellion. Down with digital!!! (I resist change) :-)
ok now you have to show me how to do this when I come down! really cute
Post a Comment