Saturday was the much anticipated "Pirate Party" with his friends. This was his first friend party and he was in heaven! He was a great little host and was so nice to all of his friends. I was even a little surprised during the gift giving time that he didn't just rush through all the presents he took time to look at each present and say thanks (I think... I hope). He was adorable in all of his pirate gear.
(Pirate Friends!)
We all had pirate costumes, made pirate treasure boxes and treasure maps, had a pirate treasure hunt where they dug up REAL buried treasure (A treasure box pinata) We ate a pirate ship cake and the Chief's favorite mint ice cream. It was a fun day! Argh! I never would have survived it without Mike and my Mom here to help out! The treasure box craft was a bit more complicated than I expected, of course, so we needed a lot of extra hands to help out. In the end the kids loved them! And they all took glue home to fix the broken parts.



8 comments:
How fun! Happy late birthday Thomas! That cake looks so cool, Tammy! It sounds like they had a blast!
Wow! What a fun party. You are such a great mom. I'm sure that Thomas will remember this party the rest of his life. I sure wish we were there to enjoy it with you all! We have a present for Thomas. I'm terrible about getting to the post office, but I will definetly get it mailed in the next couple of days.
Tammy, that cake is amazing. I love treasure hunts. What alot of thought went into this party. Good job parents and grandma. Happy Birthday Thomas!!
That cake is adorable! You really did a great job. Abby really enjoyed the party! Thanks for putting together such a fun one! I know it was a lot of work :)
well blow me down and shiver me, what is it exactly that you shiver? this looks like it was a total blast and Tammy that cake is amazing. way way fun.
Holy cow sis! You are amazing! What a fun little birthday for Thomas. It looks like it was a blast! What a fun idea? The cake looked amazing, you did such a great job. Happy late birthday Thomas!
You have been tagged! Please go to my blog to find out what to do! love ya!
Are you kidding me??? That cake is amazing!!!! WOW, I'm impressed.
Happy late birthday Thomas!
Post a Comment