Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby Blessing

So I'm finally back in the blogging circut. It's only been about 6 months since I last posted anything. I have a million excuses why and none of them are good ones.

Here's our new baby. Her blessing is on Sunday and we're very excited. I hope everyone got their invitations but if you didn't, please come! We're having a "brunch" at our house after the block at 12noon, please come to that too!
The day she was born. Look at her cute double chin! She sure didn't keep it very long.

Our little baby is almost 3 months old already. Time is flying by. I agree with Joy, time should slam on the breaks after they are born so we have time to enjoy the "babyness" for a little while.
This is our baby a couple of days ago, about 2.5 months.
Baby may not survive babyhood with 3 siblings who smother her in affection. This morning the Chief and Loobers were actually fighting over who she was looking at the most and getting mad if she looked at one of them more. It was hilarious to say the least. I wish I had pictures of that!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Hey, all excuses for not blogging are good ones. You've got a new baby in the house!! And three other kids. You've got your hands full! She is so cute!!! Wish we could be there.

Now you need to get on Facebook! ;)

Venzors said...

Hi Tammy, welcome back!! I was so excited to see you just updated. Anxious to see the new baby. She is so adorable. Your kids are so funny. Wish I could be there to see her. Congrads!!

Coneen said...

Cute cute pictures. The blessing was so nice, she looked so pretty. It was amazing to see 2 great grandpas, two grandpas, 2 great uncles, and several uncles all together around that precious baby. She is very blessed. The brunch was delicious. I loved the ham, you did such a good job of cooking it;) The eggs were also very good. It was a fun day.

Coneen said...

I forgot to mention that her dad gave her a wonderful blessing. Good job.

Joyous said...

so cute! What a sweet smile!