Saturday, June 20, 2009

More Digital

I have been so sick! Sorry it's taken me so long to post any updates. I remembered some more of my favorite digital things.

Two Peas in a Bucket has some AWESOME tutorials that will teach you some stuff with your PS Elements. The tutorials are FREE! but the stuff they use in the tutorials will cost you. However you probably already have something similar in your digital stash. This site also has TONS of free kits. Make sure to sort the list with "price lowest to highest" and you'll come up with the free ones first. Some are kind of cheesy but there's lots of good stuff. And of course there is tons of stuff you will want to buy. There's especially cute Christmas things.

And - in case you didn't know, Jessica Sprague (my favorite) is celebrating her websites 2nd Birthday next week. I couldn't be more excited, it might as well be my birthday. There will be freebies everyday, including a FREE CLASS! about photo editing. But even better, all her regular "stuff" will be 20% off... yes EVERYTHING, even the classes!! I bet you can guess what I'll be purchasing next week... as many classes as I can possibly afford. Who wants to take them with me? Here's the ad for the class - I am so excited! Free registration is only June 22-28th, so don't miss is!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I so want to take that class, but we are going to packing, cleaning and moving that week. But I will check out the other classes and the sale to see what I can get! Hope you're feeling better!

Jen said...

Okay, I just read on her site that I don't have to be online at any specific time to do the class the material will always be online for me when I have time. SO I am going to sign up!!! YaY!!!