Monday, July 6, 2009

What a Boy

I just wanted to show off what I did today. I fixed up this adorable photo of Thomas in the Jessica Sprague class. I snapped this walking home from the 4th of July parade. This moment almost made me cry... can't you just imagine Dad or Grandpa doing something like this when they were his age? What were the chances of walking along an old white wooden fence, just perfect for draging a stick (or flute in this case) against to hear the clackity clack noise. AND what luck that I had my camera in hand. I'm going to try a few things with this photo, like trying to make it look "vintage"... and maybe a black & white... and maybe a sepia...If you didn't sign up for her class, you are missing out... and you can't say I didn't warn you. :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

That is soooo cool, Tammy. I can't wait to get started on that class. I may just do the stuff when I get out to UT!

Madi said...

That is such a cute pic!!!