Friday, August 7, 2009

Marisa

Another month, another post. It's pretty sad when I only get in one per month. Maybe there will be more time for blogging when the kids are in school. Even blogging time is not big enough incentive to get excited about send them back! It's going to be a hectic year, one in 3rd grade, one in half day kindergarten, one in preschool, and one more at home. There will be lots of shuttling between school, dance classes, sports... you know what I'm talking about.


Here's a pic of Marisa from the 4th of July. All the kids got their faces painted and looked so cute! I used this photo as a sample in one of the JS classes I'm taking. We learned to make our own digital frames. They are so fun, and so "simple" it's amazing! I found a scroll brush to try and match her face. (Brush_Pack_Horizontal_Dividers_by_MouritsaDA_Stock) I can't wait to make some more!

2 comments:

Jen said...

So cool! That pic is so cute! I've got to get going on that class!

Maria Bradley said...

I love that frame!!! It's so cute. You are just amazing, I look up to you! (and copy you often) :)