Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Which One Do You Like Best?

Next week I'm teaching a digital scrapbooking introduction class to a room full of women at church. I'm trying to keep the class very basic! I'm not even going to touch photo editing... well maybe. We're going to make a Christmas Card. I made up a bunch of samples and I'm going to teach them how to "recreate" it using their own digital supplies (trying to avoid any copyrite issues). These are a few of my favorites but I'm curious to see what appeals to everyone else. So - which one do you like best?
1. Green with PolkaDot Frame

2. Merry Christmas Frame

3. Country Stamps

4. Gifts

5. Blue Snowflakes

6. Christmas Train

7. Have a holly jolly Christmas

Ok - so I showed you more than a few... see what I mean about not being able to decide? I know which two are my favorites. Now let me hear yours.

6 comments:

Jen said...

So cute, Tammy! It's hard to decide. I think i like #1, 5 and 6. Hope that helps! I can't wait to do my cards. I am waiting for Quirky Twerp to come out with her holiday kits!!

Coneen said...

So hard to decide, they are all very cute. I like 3, 6, and 7. I think. Good luck with this. I can hardly wait to take the class.

Jen said...

Oh wait i meant 7 instead of 6! Wish I could take the class, too!!!

Biggs Family said...

I absolutely love #1 and #7. Definitely #1 because I love everything polka dots. So cute Tammy, wish I was there to sit in your class and make them. love ya and can't wait to see you for Christmas and be crafty!

Marie said...

I like numbers 1, 5, and 7 the best.

Maria Bradley said...

Hey Tammy - wow I'm impressed. Do you stay up all night doing things like this or where do you find the time to come up with such cute things? I LOVE #7 - I might have to scraplift the idea :) I haven't even heard about a class next week... guess it's because I'm not in the loop. But I would love to come! good luck!