I made heart shaped cinnamon roles for the girls in Young Women's. I've never made cinnamon roles before so it was a little risky but they turned out cute and they were yummy to boot. (The kids liked them too.)
We made chocolate covered popcorn for the girls to take to their friends at dance class, a couple days ago. It was so yummy we kept making it. Today I took some to my VT ladies and a few other friends.
Pop a bag of microwave smart pop. Pour about a cup of those chocolate flavored wafers in a bowl and microwave for one minute. Stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth and pour over popcorn. Stir popcorn carefully until it is coated really well. Spread popcorn on a baking sheet and drizzle with melted chocolate. Yumm-o!
We gave our kids their favorite toys of all time - Webkinz. Love adding to the collections. The kids love them and play with them everyday.
Caitlin didn't get a Webkinz, but she had plenty of strawberries, popcorn and cinnamon rolls, so don't feel too bad for her.
Mike bought me some great new earrings. Bright red corral. Lizzy thinks they look "dirty". I think they look beautiful, they were exactly what I wanted. Thanks honey, love you!







2 comments:
Those earrings are beautiful! That sounds like such a fun Valentine's Day. :) All the goodies--it makes me hungry!
I am definetly going to try making the popcorn. You are such a fun mom!!
Post a Comment