Wednesday, August 6, 2008
The Chief at the Park
So I had some time today to do some more digital scrapbooking... or should I say I "made" the time. The Chief was dying to have a page all to himself after Sweet Pea's. The color scheme is a little wild, but then so is the Chief. I'll update my favorite digital sites soon with some more GREAT stuff that "I" found. ("I" really means Melonee found it and called to tell me about it and then I fell in love with it too.) Anyway, watch for more pictures coming soon. I want to learn about brush strokes next, that seems really cool... If you've already figured it out than call or e-mail and teach me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
This is awesome! I love it, but as Joy commented on your last post, I am part of the rebellion. I just cannot bring myself to to the digital scrapping yet. I think I would just keep playing and playing and never stop. But you keep it up! Looks great!
Post a Comment