Monday, March 23, 2009

Name Changes

So I've been trying to decide if I wanted to make my blog private, just for safety. I have so much fun looking at people's blogs, including blogs I've never been "invited" to view, I was reluctant to privatize it. We finally decided to just change the names of our kids to their nicknames and be careful about what we say. That way we can keep our blog public and still be safe, or at least safer. So now when you read us calling our kids funny names you know why.

1 comment:

Venzors said...

That is a good idea about the names. Wow, I have tocomment on all the posts! Your baby is the cutest thing. How does miss temper tantrum feel about her and the attention. I love the one with her and her dad. She loves her daddy! It is really windy here too and we are fling kites tomorrow. The baby looks so pretty in her blessing gown. Glad to see your posts again!