Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Leprechaun Race

I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the leprechaun photos. The race was a blast! My kids love to run. This race was particularly fun, with a particularly cute leprechaun!
The kids ran around the track once (half mile) and then Glenn, Grandpa and Mike ran around 2 more times (1 mile). I was amazed that Mike's leprechaun hat stayed on. He looked pretty stinkin cute! Mom did a mile around the track and I think she was the only person that actually DID beat the leprechaun! Everyone got some of the gold and shamrock beads for finishing. Next year we're going to give out awards for best T-shirt. Mom and Dad won this year, hands down! (or is that beer pints down?)
Here's a few shots of just my leprechauns.

7 comments:

Venzors said...

That looks like so much fun. I love St Patricks day. Just so I could wear green.

Jen said...

Fun stuff! Looks like you had a nice weather, too!

Biggs Family said...

How fun, my kids would have loved that. I miss you guys. Cute layouts!

Marie said...

That's awesome! I love all the St. Patrick's Day clothes everyone wore. I love how you scrapbooked the pictures, too. I wish I could enlarge the second two layouts.

Maria Bradley said...

what a fun family activity! I love it.

Joyous said...

fu-un!!! That looked like so much fun..I wish I could have played!

Coneen said...

That was so much fun!! I love the cute pictures. Very cute layouts.