Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oh My Stars!

Look at my stars!

I finished a Christmas craft, at last. Or almost finished. I feel like they need a little something more, I'm just not sure what. Mom suggested some glitter on the points, which I think is a great idea! I just need to get to it. I want to hang them from my 5 windows above my door.

I found these stars at the dollar store. Pretty cute, but I wanted some cute Christmas patterned ones. So I made up my own dollar store craft.



I measured and cut out kite shaped scrapbook paper triangles from left over Christmas scrapbook paper.


Inked the edges and modpodged them one piece at a time over the star.


I put a coat of modpodge over the finished star and viola! Cute Christmas stars to decorate my windows. Now to hang them... I need a really tall ladder.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Sooooo cuuuute, Tammy! Make me want to check out my dollar store!

Madi said...

Those are so cute

Marie said...

Those are cute! I need to get some instructions from some of the other crafts you've blogged about.