So I found out about this huge giveaway, and since I'm majorly craving a cricut machine which I'll never be able to buy for myself, I decided to enter. Can't win if you don't try! So here's my holiday wish list with my materialistic dream of dreams.
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
I honestly don't have a lot of material things I want - except for my kids to get the things they want.
* Mike to find a prof. job in Utah where we wouldn't have to move, at least not very far.
* Time to decorate and "create" before the holiday gets here (without kids being sick)
* Updated PSE, Digital Classes (or time to take the ones I have)
* New Chocolate Brown Furniture (I can dream)
* Cricut Expressions
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
Wow - so many to choose from.
* A homemade crochet Care Bear, Afghans,
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
* I have so many gifts and decorations I'd like to make. I would make lots of digital scrapbook albums & refinish "junk" furniture into gorgeous functional furniture.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
* The "Bead Machine", and the Electronic Science Kit
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
* DS Lite, Pirate "legos", Leapster (hamster), The list goes on and on but those are the big ones.
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
* MMM, what's not to love! Holiday feasts with all the trimmings (ham or turkey, homemade applesauce, cranberry relish, candied sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, Mom's jello salad, homemade rolls, homemade candy & chocolates
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
* Hopefully a Wreath, some new ornaments, a few gifts for the kids which I can't tell you about yet but plush fleece and a snuggie pattern will be involved.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
* The Holiday, While You Were Sleeping, The Grinch
9. Favorite holiday song?
* Mary Did You Know, Theme from Polar Express, Bing Crosby's "White Christmas", Baby it's Cold Outside
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
* Family Nativity Scenes on Christmas Eve, Holiday Baking, Seeing "The Lights" on Temple Square
So - Do you want a chance to win? (If you win the Cricut you HAVE to give it to me and if I win something I already have I'll give it to you! :) Follow this link to the instructions, hurry time is running out.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I sure hope you win... but you may not want to tell anyone if you do (that might be dangerous, you might even be called back into Enrichment!!!) Good luck! We missed you today, hope your little one is feeling better!!!!
Tell me you're not making Snuggies...
haha - Scott. I bought the pattern in your size, I heard you wanted one "in real life". Which means really bad at my house in Lizzy language. Marisa has been begging me for one! I gave in. I actually want one for typping on the computer, I always get cold.
Post a Comment