This year my little spooks got soaked. Trick or treating was one big wet adventure. Just as I rounded everyone outside for photos the rain came down. We barely made it back in the house before the "hurricane" hit.
Since we couldn't go outside we drove around to the grandparents and trick-or-treated inside their houses until the rain lightened up. Mike took the kids around the block at home and I passed out treats. By the time they got home they were soaked to the skin and their teeth were chattering. Needles to say there wasn't much of a "haul" that night. (Good thing the Great Pumpkin doesn't penalize.)
Cait was a giraffee.
Marisa was a rock-star fairy.
Her hair-do was so fun! and she wore her pink guitar.
Lizzy was Cinderella. She may look ready to go to the ball but she was as worn out as Cinderella after a day with her step-sisters.
Mike decided not to dress up this year and just go as "himself". :)
We stopped by my good friends Halloween Party and nobody recognized him. He came in separate from the rest of us and with the subdued lighting it took several minutes before the other adults could figure out who he was. Verry funny.
Thomas as Indiana Jones.
I love this lifting the hat with his whip. How funny! I have 50 pictures of just him because he kept wanting to do different "Indiana Jones" poses.
Caitlin was my only child who didn't want to stop trick or treating. When Mike brought the kids inside she was kicking and screaming and banging on the door to go out for more candy. It was hilarious.
These pictures are all right before they fell into bed. They were tired, cold and grumpy.
The great pumpkin brought everyone a new book. Amazing how he knew exactly what all the kids would like to read and catered to their favorite titles. It's been fabulous not fighting with anyone over how much and when they can eat their candy and since it's not in the house I haven't been tempted to eat a bite!



4 comments:
I'm diggin the pink hair! Mason SO totally loved Thomas' costume. "Wow! He had a whip and everything!"
Mike cracks me up! I love the hot pink wig, that's hilarious! The kids looked so cute in their costumes! You got some great pictures girl! So fun
The kids all looked so adorable. Well maybe Thomas looked handsome very much like Indiana. Mike took the prize. He was so funny.
Classic, especially the bearded Paris Hilton.
Post a Comment