So I finally figured out how to embed YouTube videos into my posts... not as hard as I thought. (I'm always a little behind... now if only I had a little behind...) I love this one, it makes me want to visit Belgium. And this just happens to be Caitlin's favorite song.
This reminds me, I really want this movie for Christmas. Not the YouTube video but the original Sound of Music movie. The "live" sing-a-long Sound of Music is one of the "funnest" things I've ever done. Except for the part where we froze to death, but even that has memories. If you ever get the opportunity to go, do it! Especially if it's in a fun outdoor theater in the mountains, like Sundance. Tickets are pricy, but you won't regret it. I hope I get to go again someday... this time with blankets and hot chocolate.



2 comments:
What a fun clip! If you ever feel like you need a Sound of Music moment, you can come over and Clint will sing every song to you. :)
Sound of Music and Mary Poppins are two family favorites for us here in Provo. Come on down and watch with us anytime!
Post a Comment