Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dinner Club - February Week 1

Here are my dinner plans for this week:

Sunday - Super Bowl Sunday & FHE @ My mom's, Little Smokies w/ BBQ
Monday - BBQ Bacon Meatloaf (Biggest Loser Family Cook Book pg. 124) with Mashed Cauliflower
Tuesday - Mac & Cheese, Pears, Carrots & Peas
Wednesday - Curried Split Pea Soup (BLF Cook Book pg. 59) & Crackers
Thursday - Baked Pasta with Sausage & Spinach
Friday - Taco Bar w/ friends kids (date night swap)
Saturday - Leftovers

2 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Thanks so much for letting the kids come play last week! I ended up with the flu on Friday and I needed the peace and quiet. Hope you didn't mind the extra chaos! My kids had a blast!!!

Marie said...

I did it, Tammy! I made a menu for this week. And it was just as good as you said it would be! :D I don't dread dinner anymore. The day goes so much better when I don't have to think about what to make. We're eating healthier. Our produce isn't going bad because we know when we will eat it. We don't struggle to figure out what to eat or what to buy. You're a genius! Thank you for sharing your experience and your menus!