She did it!! Marisa was selected (along with a handful of others) to represent our District in the state Storytelling Festival.
We are so excited for her! She will have a coaching session with a professional storyteller to help her with her refine and improve her story presentation. Then a week later she'll go to the festival where she will present her story and get to watch other presenters from around the state. I think she is most excited about missing a day of school for the presentation. The District invited our family to attend and participate... not sure what that all means but we're looking forward to going.
If you're interested in more info you can call or e-mail us and I'll get you the details. We're just not publishing them here for obvious safety reasons. :)
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is awesome!!! Congratulations to Marisa.
(I heard a sample of her story telling talents when she shared her ancestor story at activity day)
How totally awesome is this? I'm so excited for her.
You go girl! :)
Post a Comment