She's graduated from the living room to the kitchen.
If you listen carefully you can hear this:
"There is a castle on a cloud
I like to go there in my sleep
Aren't any floors for me to sweep
Not in my castle on a cloud..."
(She was actually saying "Cheeeese. Mow. Pictue. Mow. Pictue." I wonder if she will hold these photos against us someday...)



4 comments:
Will you send her to my house? :)
Then mine next? How do you get them to keep this enthusiasm for chores? My 4 year old LOVES to clean. I hope she keeps that later in life. I know I can't stand to clean.
Oh I miss her; she is precious! I hope she got some yummy treats after cleaning mommy's floors. Love u guys
That's really funny, I was no kidding listening to that song from Les Mis when I read this post. It was perfect.
Post a Comment