I've been spending all my free time (yeah right - free time), working on digital layouts from a class at JessicaSprague.com. So much fun, I just had to share!
So Tammy, where would you recommend a beginner start with digi scrapbooking? I have had the itch to scrap again but with the house on the market I can't let myself get all my stuff out and make a mess. Email me or something about where to start!!!
Tammy, those are great!I want to try this too. I have downloaded a bunch of cute cutouts but haven't started yet, I am with Jen would like to know how to start.
I am a Mother. I have a husband on the verge of graduating with his PHD. This blog helps me stay connected with our siblings and friends who are spread across the USA. It's a place to talk about all the things I love: my family, kids, the gospel, books and of course... crafts.
6 comments:
VEry Nice! I have got to get on the ball with this digital stuff.
way cute!! I love them, especially of baby "K" in her blessing outfit :) Those are a lot of work, I'm impressed!
So Tammy, where would you recommend a beginner start with digi scrapbooking? I have had the itch to scrap again but with the house on the market I can't let myself get all my stuff out and make a mess. Email me or something about where to start!!!
Those look great. I love how they tell a story/give information and how the layout doesn't overwhelm the photos.
Tammy, those are great!I want to try this too. I have downloaded a bunch of cute cutouts but haven't started yet, I am with Jen would like to know how to start.
YOu r amazing!!! i cant believe how cute those are!!!
Post a Comment