So, like Marisa, I rounded up the earliest digital picture I have of her.
She's about 7 months here. I love her little red cueball head. Little did I know 3 and a half years later she would end up with this.
I love Lizzy, love to hear her laugh and be silly. She's so smart and can't wait to grow up and be big. She wants to be 8 years old and know how to read so she can have a DS like her big sister. (We're already counting down to THAT birthday!) It's hilarious and adorable.
Today she asked me if she could grow up, become a mom and have 10 kids. I said ABSOLUTELY! I asked if I could help take care of them. Liz rolled her eyes and said "Mom! You'll still be in heaven."
Huh. Not what I wanted to hear... I wonder if telling your mom she's so old she'll be dead by the time you have kids is a smart thing to do, the day before your birthday. The birthday you've been counting down too for 60 days and asked for 3 different birthday cakes and birthday gifts so big you have to wrap them with blankets... I'm just saying...
She is cute though!






6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZY! I'm so happy that I get to celebrate with you. You make my life very fun.
She's cute and FUNNY!!! I love her stories! Happy Birthday to Lizzy! Miss you tons!!!
Happy Birthday Lizzy! I love you bestest friend. See you soon!
Happy Birthday funny girl!!!
I'm in love with her curls. What a cutie. I love to watch her during singing time. :)
Aww, that's our Lizzy! Oh how I wish we could have celebrated with her. Love her so much and miss seeing our girls together! Her and Sharlee are the same person! :) Happy Birthday darling girl! xoxoxo
Post a Comment