It's 5pm on Monday and I don't have a menu for this week. I find I'm dreading cooking this week because I don't have all the details lined up. It's amazing what a difference a menu makes!
My Mom said she made those yummy cream cheese enchiladas I tried a few weeks ago. Best enchiladas ever! Both Mom and Melonee agree! I'm going to make some and put them in the freezer and pretend I gave them to TK to celebrate their new baby. It's what I would fix for you if I lived closer. :)
Sunday - Mel had us over for Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup & Homemade Rolls (delicious!!)
Monday - Supper Surprise (literally)
Tuesday - Brown Sugar Ham & Bean Soup
Wednesday - Breakfast Burritos
Thursday - Sweet & Spicy Crockpot Chicken
Friday - Homemade Pizza
Saturday - Leftovers
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment