Sunday, October 4, 2009

$1 Baby Legs - Copy Cat Tutorial

So I saw *this* tutorial from Obsessively Stitching. Homemade baby legs using a scarf from Dollar Tree. Of course I went to dollar tree that same day, bought at least one of every color and made a set for Caitlin the following morning. It only took 10 minutes. Fantastic! I'm going to make them for all the girls to use under their Halloween costumes. So cute, of course everything on my girls is "so cute". I'm still looking for the pink and brown stripe though. I can't find it!
It doesn't get much cuter than that!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Look at her standing! She is growing so fast! Love those leg warmers. I've seen those tutorials. I am going to have to try them! I bet they would make a great baby gift. It seems like everyone here is pregnant. Must be something in the Minot water.

Tammy said...

Watch out then :)

Jen said...

You're funny, Tammy! ;)

Biggs Family said...

So stinkin' cute!