So last Halloween I designed an embroidery pattern. I couldn't find one particular sampler that I just loved (and was willing to pay for)! So I made my own. It's been a year but I finally finished it, just in time to share for a Super Saturday activity. Thought I would post a picture of it for all my cute sisters and cousins who are so far away. I wish I had time to make one for all of you, I'm too busy now trying to find time to stitch all the cute patterns I've found this year! I'm going to figure out how to upload the instructions to a free download place and then you can have the pattern. It's cute, if I do say so myself.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Tammy!! I just saw all your projects. Where do you find that time with a baby? I love,love,love everything. You have inspired me. Kaelei's room is pink,white and black and I want to paint her old furniture black and distressed. Believe me that is the only thing in there black, it is ALL pink!
I love black furniture!! My projects are VERY slow because of the baby. It takes me weeks to do one little thing. Oh for the love of more time.
Soooo cute! I've got to get working on my embroidery stuff. I got one done for the kids' teachers now I need to do the other one. And I have to send your the pattern, too! So much to do and so little time!
So what crafts are you doing for super saturday? You should post so we can see!!!
I'm still not finished with the one you gave me! :) I want to do the Halloween one, looks so cute!
Post a Comment