Saturday was our annual Davis family pumpkin party. Every year grandma and grandpa grow pumpkins for us to carve. Thomas wanted a skeleton face, I love the green he chose. Marisa's is a typical 8 and a half year old girl. Her little heart eyes are AWESOME! Lizzy just wanted a "scarry face". Not bad for free hand pumpkin carving.
I cleaned and carved (except Marisa's - she drew and Grandpa Greg carved.)
Mike's cute bum.
And the cutest punkin (she grew her own teeth)
The kids always show off their costumes, of course.
What a fun time! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa. Now our porch is ready for Halloween.
3 comments:
So cute. The pumpkins are great. I love the cute pumpkin that grew her own teeth. The costumes are so cute. Great job!
So fun! And it looks warm there, well, compared to here. Love all the pumpkins or as Brooklyn says, "munkins".
That was actually ME!
Post a Comment