Saturday, October 24, 2009

Super Saturday

Someone asked me what we did for Super Saturday... Here's some photos - it was fun! Let me know if you want details on anything and I can send them.
The scrabble tile necklaces were a huge hit! I have extra supplies if you're interested.
I fell in love with these pendants when I first saw them online. They sell for between $6 and $10 at Ebay and Etsy. I did some research and figured out how to make them for a DOLLAR!


We made this adorable countdown calendar using a mini muffin tin. So cute!! Our committee spent over 100 hours putting kits together. They were a big hit!

 And of course, we are a committee who loves to stitch, so we had 3 different stitch kits available.
I've made at least 7 of these cute spiders so far. (hmmm... I wonder what I'm going to do with that many extra...)

I love this Christmas house.

And of course the Halloween sampler from the previous posts (still available for download if you missed yours.)

We also prepared freezer meals for the compassionate service committee and ate soup in adorable pumpkin bread bowls. It was a lot of fun. And I'm also glad it's over!

4 comments:

Jen said...

So cool! Wish I could come to your Super Saturdays!

the mama monster said...

oh my goodness that spider stitch is sooooo great. love him! and those scrabble tile necklaces are darling.

Biggs Family said...

Oh my goodness, I want to learn how to make the scrabble necklace and the Christmas countdown. I love it all! Our super saturday was awful, so much fun.

Marie said...

I so want to learn how to do them all! I wish my ward had a Super Saturday.