Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Valentine Crafts At Last

I decided it was about time I posted the crafts I made for Valentines. I really want to show off my March decoration creations but I feel obligated to show this stuff first, even though the holiday is long over and put away.

I made the cute burlap heart wreath in Chocolate brown for some variety from all the red.

I wrapped this straw heart in twine and tied up with a piece of brown burlap for the ribbon.

We made tiny red burlap hearts in Thomas Kindergarten class. That was an adventure! He has an amazing teacher and she helped out a lot!

Then I found these amazing and enormous straw heart wreaths at the DI. I wrapped it with a wide brown and red burlap ribbon I found at Joanns.

TaDa. Now I can think about St. Patty's without this odd sense of guilt for not blogging about my crafts.

I know you thought this blog was about our family, but hey... who are we kidding. :) It's a chance for me to show off what I make and hear you all tell me how wonderful it is.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Those are really cute! How big are the brown burlap and red burlap hearts? Were they hard to make?

I can't wait to see the next crafts you put up! I love reading your blog. :)

Jen said...

Very cute! I {heart} them! (he he he! )

I, too, can't wait to see what you have to show next!!

Coneen said...

You are very crafty. All are very cute. They are even more amazing in person. I've seen St. Patrick's day. What a treat. Keep up the good work.