Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back To School... A Month Ago

Yeah, my kids went back to school... a month ago. And I took really adorable pictures of them too. I just never got around to posting them. The first week I was too busy alternating between crying over the loss of summer days and my second child going to 1st grade and enjoying the time I had with my two girls still at home. On the first day after I put Caitlin down for a nap I actually felt lonely! How is it I've been waiting years for a few minutes of quality free time and then when I finally got it I didn't know what to do with it.
He is so handsome!
He wanted to show off his "avatar" pose. Hard not to eat that up.
He's so excited for his first day of all day school.
So pretty! She loves her "rock-star" shirt.
Rockin her guitar.
Our beautiful 4th grader.
Love this photo. You can see Thomas running he's so excited to get there. (Those sun spots were totally accidental, but I LOVE the effect.)

Preschool didn't start for a few days and it's a lot of work keeping a 4 year old entertained. All she wants are her older siblings home to play and fight with or to be in all day school herself. Twice a week just doesn't cut it for her. She was too anxious to get to school on the first day for any pictures so I snagged these when she got home. (We've been riding bikes a LOT around here.)
She likes Marisa's old big wheel more than Marisa's old 2 wheeler. I'm glad, she's growing up fast enough.
I love my kids.

3 comments:

AnJ. said...

Great pictures. I can't believe it's been one month already. Time is flying.

Coneen said...

They are sooo cute, growing up to fast.

Heather D said...

I miss your kids! (you and Mike too :-))