Climbing into the submarine for Finding Nemo. The kids loved this ride.
One part of the ride gets pretty dark and I was worried about Lizzy who was sitting a couple kids away from me. So I reached over and put my hand on her shoulder to "comfort her". The ride was silent and then you hear this little voice "Mom, is that you? Are you scared?" So funny.
We rode the train around the park a couple of times. I couldn't resist this photo of all us girls, our legs reflected in the shiny red wall of the car.
Some happy kids getting ready to ride through the dinosaur era.
Marisa driving the cars on the auto track.
Kids in the front of the boat ready for It's a Small World. Caitlin loved all the dolls.
A roller coaster in "Toon Town". The kids LOVED this. It's short and fast and sprays water on you. You can't help but laugh while you ride.
Playing in the fountain in Toon Town. Thomas stuck his head in but I missed that photo.
Another fire truck. Lizzy was so happy! 2 firetrucks 2 days in a row.
Thomas's favorite ride was Indiana Jones. We must have ridden it 4 or 5 times... that's a lot when you wait in line an hour each time. He became obsessed with Indiana for months after our trip. I wish we could have affoarded this hat. He was happy with a slightly less expensive "kit" that included the hat AND the whip.
Seeing these pictures brings back all the fun. I can't wait to go back!



No comments:
Post a Comment