Mike even took a picture of the full moon... I guess that explains a lot.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
All Night Scrap
Just thought I would post the few photo's I had from the party. I really missed you girls who were too far away to come. We had so much fun! It was a very small scale version of Rhonda's. Mike borrowed a projector from school so we even had the movies on the wall. It was so much fun we'd like to do it a couple (or more) times a year. Let me know what you think!


Notice Melonee is mysteriously missing from all pictures! We also forgot to photo the food and movies for those who missed out. It was good stuff! We ate everything from nachos to homemade lime rickys. They were the best!

Mike even took a picture of the full moon... I guess that explains a lot.
Mike even took a picture of the full moon... I guess that explains a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hi Tammy,
I love your blog! I'm definetly going the digital scrapbook route! I sure wish I could have been at your party! It looks like so much fun. I miss you and love you!
Have a wonderful birthday! We will be thinking of you as we celebrate Stephanie's.
How fun? I am so sad that I couldn't be there. It looks like you all had tons of fun. I hope you have a wonderfl birthday. love you and miss you.
How fun!!! I hate living so far away!!!
Post a Comment