Friday, August 22, 2008

Kissin Cousins


Ok, so yes I stayed up half the night working on this, but I learned how to do some COOOOL new stuff!! These photos happened when Mel and I were in the kitchen making rice krispy squares. Watch out Mel, you have a little Casanova!! I guess one of these days I'll start including some journaling ON my pages. I'm just having too much fun learning how to edit the photos to leave room for journaling right now.

5 comments:

Scott said...

You guys would definitely feel right at home in Louisiana!

Coneen said...

I love all the new pictures. Your blog looks geat.
Best of luck with Lizzie in about 10 years. Gotta love her!!!

Biggs Family said...

I love this page of Noah and Lizzie. They are too cute, hey they just love each other. Noah is little Mr. Suave. Great layout, I love it. :)

Melonee said...

ok, that is tooooo cute, and very FUNNY, oh my goodness, I dont know, wether to be proud of my little kisser, or seriously disterbed, great LO I need to know how!!!!

Jen said...

I second Scott's comment!!! That is what I thought the moment I saw this. Very cute page though!!!