Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Little Brother

So the Chief is on his little brother kick again. We are carrying this little alien with us everywhere and making sure he gets his own place and food at the dinner table. I snuck him away just long enough to get a photo so everyone could appreciate just how truly "little" our "little brother" is. At least The Chief is not rejecting a little sister, he just wants a little brother too!

These photos are next to the rug by my front door. I guess they don't really give you a perspective of how little he really is.

It's thanks to The Chief we may get the names we want for the new baby. His name of choice is "Hannah Montana". This of course sends Sweet Pea into a fit of hysterics. A couple of days ago she said to me, "Mom, it's ok if you want to name the baby after a princess, I won't be jealous anymore." I think she is so scared we might actually name her after a "rock star" that she would rather put up with a princess. For those who don't know, Sweet Pea is planning on being a rock star when she grows up. She's going to live in a hotel so that someone else will make her bed and she can eat out ALL the time. Oh, and she will teach swimming lessons in the hotel pool in her free time... I don't know about you but that sounds like a "princess rock star" to me!

2 comments:

Scott said...

She wants to live in a hotel, huh? Mike's been feeding her too many stories about Rick Majeras. Fight the evil empire Marisa!

Jen said...

Little brother looks a little alien-ish. Cute though!