Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jen's Tag

So I was lucky (I guess) and got Jen's tag after a marathon cleaning day. We called it "Back to School Cleaning" and scoured the house last Saturday. What a fun way to spend your last day of summer! We did of course then take the kids out for an exciting lunch, so it wasn't all bad.

Anyway - here's my tag. I agree with Mom, it was a little scary taking a self portrait.

I don't have a favorite pair of shoes, or a pair anywhere NEAR as cute as Jen's. I obviously need to shop with Jen and TK. So instead I chose my favorite pair of earrings.

Here's a photo of my kitchen sink. Don't you love the pink counter tops? If I bought this house that would be the first thing to go!

My Fridge.
My laundry room. It doubles as food and clothing storage.



Here's my toilet... not to exciting. I should have been like mom and photo'd my entire bathroom. Then I could have a clean bathroom whenever I wanted.
Here are my kids. They are over at grandma's. That must be why my house is still clean, 2 hours after cleaning it. Sweet Pea and The Chief are watching something on "Disneyland" and Loobers is doing her favorite thing, getting in mom's snack cupboard for the fruit snacks and pretzels.

Here's my bedroom closet. Now this is truly embarrassing! Not the most orderly spot in my house that's for sure. It's so tiny it's a little difficult for Mike and I to both cram in.
My favorite place right now is my bed. I already can't sleep at night, but it's sooo comfortable.

My favorite vacation right now would be Disneyland with the kids or Hawaii with Mike. Probably Hawaii with Mike since walking several miles a day and standing in long hot lines would probably kill me right now. (I can't take credit for these photos, but I HAVE been to all these beaches. I know - I hate me too.)
Hanalei, KauaiiWaimanalo, Oahu

PoiPu, Kauii

2 comments:

Jen said...

Fun! Why do people think closets need to be clean? I know I think mine should be clean, but lately I haven't cared too much, because who looks in them, except for me.

I don't know what it is but your kids are looking older! I can't believe it. They grow way too fast!

Joyous said...

fun fun fun fun fun... your self portrait is actually cute.. like moms and jens and tks... I was sick, Ok??? Your kids are ENORMOUS!!! (And Cute)