Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's a Girl



And it's so early in the morning I don't know what I'm doing still awake!! I know I didn't call everybody with our news, so here it is. It's a girl!! We're very excited, especially Sweet Pea. The Chief was devestated! He has since "adopted" a toy alien and calls him "little brother". He takes him everywhere from the dinner table to swimming lessons, feeds him, bathes him... And now all he talks about is "when our next baby is a brother..." Yikes!

3 comments:

Biggs Family said...

Congratulations Tammy! I am so happy for you guys. Poor Thomas he is the only boy in your cute little family of girls. I love the name Isabella and possibly call her Bella. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, that is so exciting. I love you to pieces.

Venzors said...

Congratulations!!! You are a good secret keeper. And such a big one. I don't know whats going on anymore without grandma here. I'm so happy for you and Mike. And kids.

Scott said...

Tell Thomas that if he holds the baby's nose closed and blows into her mouth real hard... I'm just saying that maybe there's still a chance.