She is really looking forward to her baptism in May - start watching for your invitations. Her dad and I can hardly believe she is 8 already. Even more that we are old enough to have a child turning 8. Surely people don't really get this old! :)
A few things I love about her:
You are so sweet and always want to do everything right. I learn so much watching you and having you as my example of choosing the right.
You don't like to make mistakes. You just have a natural desire to always choose the right, even if it's hard or means possible punishment.
You LOVE Love LOVE to read!
You are so smart! just like your Daddy!
You are so willing to help me! especially when it means entertaining our baby.
You play so nicely with your brother and sisters.
You love to sing! And you don't care who listens.
You have a tender heart.
You care about the feeling of the people around you.
You still love to snuggle.
You always make me smile.
I LOVE YOU BABY!



4 comments:
Happy Birthday!! I can't believe they grow so fast!
That was so sweet. I am teary eyed. I wish we could go to the baptism. What a beautiful girl. Good Job Tammy and Mike.
Happy Birthday Marissa! I wish we could go to her baptism. She is such a wonderful girl, and is blessed to have you and mike as her parents. Your the best! love you guys.
Marisa, you are so pretty. I'm so proud of you. You are such a sweetheart. I love it when you come over just to visit with me. Love Grandma
Post a Comment