Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Marisa's Birthday Party

Ok - I am waaay behind and need to do some speedy posts to catch up!

Marisa and Emma turned 8. At our house that means you get a birthday party - with friends. We planned an oh-so-fun pajama party! All the guests were given sleep masks with their invitations and told to come in their jammies. We played dance dance Disney revolution on the WII, ate pizza (3 large) and ice cream cake, painted toenails and watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua projected to movie screen size on the basement wall. It was a blast! A house full of screaming giggling 8 year old girls devouring popcorn (5 bags) and exploding soda pop all over my kitchen. As we dropped of exhaustedly hyper children around 10pm at their homes I heard one girl exclaim "I can't wait until NEXT year!" My sentiments exactly!


2 comments:

Biggs Family said...

Looks like so much fun, I love girl birthday parties. Happy Birthday to Marisa and Emma. I can't believe that they are 8. :)

Marie said...

They all look so cute in their masks and PJs. Tammy, you and Mike are so amazing!