Thursday, April 30, 2009

Elizabeth's Birthday

Lizzy turned 3 on the 22nd. She kept talking about her princess party with her princess cake and her princess brownies and her princess napkins and her princess water... the list went on and on. The day of the part she kept talking about how "all the girls would come over for the princess party and all the boys had to go next door for the Star Wars party". I think she thought she was having a party like Marisa's. Thankfully she wasn't too disapointed. We did manage to pull off a pretty cute princess cake, thanks to Mike's insightful ideas and "product placement".


We had a picnic lunch at the park with lots of kids from the neighborhood.
"It's my party and I'll sit in everyone's way if I want too."
Next step - polish off potty training!
Thanks to everyone who came and visited! We had a great time and Lizzy loved all her gifts. The polly pocket limo is still the favorite!

1 comment:

Biggs Family said...

Happy Birthday Lizzy! I can't believe she is 3! I love that curly red head. I am so glad I am not the only one still trying to potty train. :)