Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just For Fun

On a lighter note - I have another blog that I read just for fun. It is this totally made up person named "TAMN". Heather introduced me to it and it is HILARIOUS! Whoever writes this blog is pretending to be a newly married young stay at home mother of twins. There are posts that make me laugh so hard I cry. The good ones I share with Mike and he laughs until he cries too. There's just something about it you can totally relate too. Some aspects of her personality are "so true". Just read it, you'll see what I mean. It's a whole different kind of "pick me up". You may have to read back a bit to start getting the "gist" of what she's talking about. It's basically just a mockery of a "molly Mormon" blog done by a HIGH MAINTENANCE girl. I bet you'll "recognize" at least one person you know in her personality traits. Try it, you'll like it.

LOVE TAMN!

No comments: