Here's a few photos of my adorable kiddo's on Easter Sunday. For the first year ever I had all my girls in coordinating outfits. I've always wanted to do that!
Ahh Maria - you know me so little. :) I'm still trying to pretend like I look like my original photo on my blog. An updated picture would destroy my little fantasy.
I am a Mother. I have a husband on the verge of graduating with his PHD. This blog helps me stay connected with our siblings and friends who are spread across the USA. It's a place to talk about all the things I love: my family, kids, the gospel, books and of course... crafts.
7 comments:
Very cute!
Fun family pictures! :) Where are you in these??
Ahh Maria - you know me so little. :) I'm still trying to pretend like I look like my original photo on my blog. An updated picture would destroy my little fantasy.
I love the pictures, they are so cute.
They all looked so cute. My tulips are now in bloom.
soooo cute!
They are so adorable! I especially like Thomas' outfit; he's so handsome. :)
Post a Comment