Thursday, April 30, 2009
Obsession
So I've been OBSESSED with reading this blog lately. Ask Mike, I've stayed up until 1am for several nights in a row just to get through it. It's called the "nienie dialogues" and I have devoured her life like a good book. I even follow the links off her posts trying to learn more. I stumbled on her blog after following a link on a blog that was linked to Candice's blog... does that make sense? Anyway, after reading a few of her recent posts I wanted to read the "whole story" so I went back to the "beginning" of her blog and started reading backwards or rather from the beginning. She started blogging a couple of years ago. (She actually has an earlier blog but it's "private" so I can't read it.) I HIGHLY recommend doing this!! I have laughed, "awwed" and cried. I have felt grateful, inspired, energized and uplifted as I've gotten to know her family vicariously. Here is a woman overcoming incredible challenges and yet is so grounded in her faith and what it means to be a mother and daughter of God. I love it! Please read it and become addicted to her inspiring story (like I am). Then tell me what you think, and how you think we can help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment