Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Recital

The girls had their Christmas dance recital last weekend (... well it was last weekend when I started this post, it was actually the first weekend in December.) They were adorable! It's a proud moment for us as parents to watch our girls perform their routines on stage. I look forward to it every year!

We tried recording them this year on our digital camera so now we can watch them repeatedly. Our camera isn't meant to be a video camera so the picture quality isn't great, we obviously need to practice with the focus button. However I still watch them over and over again. They bring a smile to my face... a huge one.

Lizzy is in the middle, she's the oldest girl in her class and the only one who is in her second year of classes. You can tell because she's the only one who doesn't have to watch the teacher or the other girls to figure out what step is next. She has great stage presence. :) And she is just plain and simple stinkin adorable.

Marisa's class did a combined routine with all the upper level jazz classes. She loves dance and is finally interested in trying some ballet after watching her friends do some amazing performances. I hope she likes it.

The quality of this video is much better. Marisa walks out at the front of the line in a red shirt. She has a cute "little" jump solo at the end. So cute!

I'm not completely biased when I say "My girls are the most adorable girls I know!"

No comments: