Monday, January 17, 2011

The DIY Dish: Make Valentine Placemats and Paper Crafts

I love this "craft show". They are always cute and creative and I ttly want to make these placemats! I love that it's online since that's how I watch all my TV anyway. And (my claim to fame) I knew them in college. Their apartment was across the hall from mine. They were just as sweet and cute then as they are now. Nicest girls you'll ever meet!



I don't think I was supposed to "plug" them so much as their show but I couldn't resist.

2 comments:

House of Smiths said...

Hey! I wanted to let you know that I contacted the silhouette people to find out what was going on with the 25% discount problem. Once they get back to me, I'll let you know.
Thanks!
~Shelley Smith

AnnMarie said...

My claim to fame...Kris is married to Trav's cousin. I love those two girls. When Kris married into the family (long before me) Kim was kinda package deal! I loved it when we were in Logan and close to them. Kris is one of my favorite people. Ashley took preschool from her before we moved down here. The preschool room is now their studio.