I spray painted a 12x12 frame (courtesy of the DI for $.50.) Then it sat for 6 months, I didn't want to pay $10 to get my vinyl words cut. But now, I have a Silhouette so I could finish it myself... for almost nothing. But now I kinda want to paint the frame white... or whatever color I decide to paint my awesome magazine shelves Glen made for me... I'll have to wait and see. I do LOVE the green damask paper!
I never noticed the "Daily Special" looks a little crooked until now. Guess I'll have to fix that!
I saw an idea where you magnet it to your fridge. I love that idea... but I have more room on this little cupboard wall then on my fridge.
And do you know how long it's been since I heard the words, "What's for dinner?"
And while I was busy making this...
(I need a black dry erase marker)
and this:
and this...
Question - When your adorable children destroy your home while you are crafting... is it worth it?



2 comments:
Yes, absolutely crafting is worth it especially when you are so talented in making things. You rock sista!
Did I read Silhouette in there? WHAT!?!?! You got one? Can I move into your house? I'm so excited for you and the menu board turned out great.
btw dollar tree has black dry erase markers 2 in a package. .50 cents each is the best price around.
Post a Comment