Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow & Ice

During the Christmas break our kids went sledding, a lot. With Mike. I never did go. I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to being cold, and it was cold. Bitterly cold! Mike took the kids 3 different times and always with some of their cousins, from both sides of our families. He's amazing! How did he manage his own kids, extra kids, snow, ice, sleds and still take pictures for me?! He can... Because. He's. AWESOME! (...there's no truck that I know that can keep in BOLT and Rhino.)

Here are some happy pictures. They make me smile. Lots. (Uncle Jeff is the one doing all the jumping. The kids LOVED it!)



1 comment:

AnJ. said...

I'm so glad you went. We have not gone this year. I so don't love the snow but I think I might have to wish for some so the kids can go play.